Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Diablo III Patch Notes Errata Aug 23, 2012, 14:59 RailWizard

deqer wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 14:46:
Verno wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 14:33:
I'm not surprised with your response, because you're another victim as well just like this guy. You've spoken already about how you're revisiting/playing after these updates. So, I'm not surprised. And yes, by continuing to play, he is supporting the company.

Your inappropriate and misapplied use of the word victim aside, if he is having a good time and enjoying himself then there is no problem. It's his money, it's already spent which invalidates your entire argument and quite frankly it's none of your business. You aren't some special snowflake who gets to tell people what to play and how to spend their money. People like different things, grow up.

If you were in any way remotely objective or reasonable, you'd understand that Blizzard deserves criticism for their mistakes but they also deserve praise when they get something right.

Well, that's why I said he's pushing himself to continue playing it. He's telling himself to enjoy it because he spent $60 on it.

Blah, whatever.

Have fun being owned by blizzard and playing your single-player game online only, and only when Blizzard says so. Forever.

There is nothing wrong with giving them a chance to redeem themselves. Of course at this point it seems pretty unlikely that they ever will.

I will say my list of *DO NOT PAY* devs is growing rapidly.

DICE
BLIZZARD
UBISOFT
and more but they were already on the list so I don't mention them.

Who's next?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo