Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Diablo III Patch Notes Errata Aug 23, 2012, 14:46 gilly775

deqer wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 14:05:
gilly775 wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 13:37:
Julio wrote on Aug 23, 2012, 13:34:
Here's an omission they can add....the game is still missing fun.

Sucks to be you. With the added changes, it's better than it was before. Not perfect, but it's moving in the right direction.
Why you supporting the game? You feel you owe to yourself to push on and keep playing because you spent $60?

Just eat the $60 and move on, dude.

Don't support these companies and their development practice of rushing products and patching later.

Just stop playing.

For one, it is my money.
two: I am actually enjoying it even at start and now with the new patch.
And finally, what company gets it right the first time? Probably 99 percent of the games played on my PCs have never been right the first time and could have used more development time, but you know what? I'm fine with it. I have many games in my collection that are patched that I haven't even tried yet.

We may never see QA'd games like we did in the 90s but that's most likely because we as a society want more, so you as the minority don't have as much of a voice. But you know what? These other people who bitched and complained could have also waited for the Starter version to try it out. I've always been a fan of the loot and even though I don't care for the AHs, I still have fun grinding through to see what I can find.

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2012, 14:51.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo