Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Jay Wilson Apologies for Diablo III Comment; Discusses Game's Future Aug 22, 2012, 20:39 Tumbler

I played the new 1.04 patch for about 3 hours the other day. I played co-op for the first time which is a much better experience than playing sp. I was impressed that loot drops are unique for each client. No one was racing around picking anything up, everything on my screen was mine.

But after 3 hours I had found exactly ZERO items that I wanted to use. It was all trash expect for 3 items that I thought I should list on the auction house. The best thing I got was a legendary helm which had a +69 armor. It was a tiny bit better than the helm I was wearing in armor but with without an intelligence boost, a big one, it was a complete waste to use it.

That is what is wrong with this game. You get absolute shit for loot and you're supposed to just sell it all for gold then go but the best loot you can afford on the auction house.

That sucks. Give us some fucking loot worth using.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo