Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Black Isle Studios Name Revived Aug 22, 2012, 15:39 Bet

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Aug 22, 2012, 13:43:
Interplay is running pretty much on hopes and dreams and the continued means of the crooked Caen brothers to avoid getting put in jail. The company's got basically no revenue and is millions upon millions in debt but they're going to be able to put out something under Black Isle? Yeah sure. Funny enough, when I commented on this to Brian Fargo on Twitter, he told me that apparently Interplay won a number of millions of dollars in their settlement with Bethesda (I don't think they was ever revealed in the settlement itself), yet they seem to have spent none of it paying down the company's massive liabilities. Likely the Caens just pocketed it and are hoping to string investors along by making it look like they're bringing one of Interplay's former bright spots back. These two so deserve to be penniless.
If it wasn't for your source, and knowing the Caens... what scumbags. Absolute, incredible, scumbaggery. KHAAAAAN(S).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo