Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: etc. Aug 22, 2012, 00:48 RollinThundr

Matshock wrote on Aug 22, 2012, 00:29:
There's the problem though Beamer- I haven't called for the .gov to push a Biblical agenda even once. You just think I have because you are hysterical with fear- because you know the liberal way of life can't be free of dire negative consequences without heavy-handed government protection and funding.

That's going to happen soon- you're out of other peoples' money. I just want us to recognize that and prepare accordingly rather than wake up one day to find the WIC and SNAP card accounts empty and a panic to set in- or alternatively the cards still work but you can't buy much with them because a loaf of bread costs $20.00.

The best we can hope to do now is take the chains off of domestic energy, industry and farming. That way at least we can move and eat and work.

It will be a mercy if we can even maintain Social Security and Medicare for current seniors.

Romney/Ryan's rhetoric looks pretty rosy to me. I think they're in for a rough ride even if they do win.

Theocracy is about as far away from reality for the USA as a state-funded liberal paradise.

Anyhow, this is going way too macro. This is my last political post on BN's. Folks have pretty much made up their minds at this point anyway if they even have minds to make.

Keep the peace and I will too- take care.

Big meanie, dashing those poor liberal dreams of nanny state utopia! How dare you!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo