Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

30. Re: Diablo III Patch Rolling Out Aug 21, 2012, 13:14 Alamar

Verno wrote on Aug 21, 2012, 13:02:
Holy crap with the buffing... Some of these are insane... I already thought this was an awesome ability, but:

Seven-Sided Strike

Most people just took it for the invincibility frames to be honest but now at least the damage will be worthwhile.

I disagree... I think most people took (or didn't take) it because it was cool... Most of the high end builds had the obvious invulnerability (I forget the name), but I took SSS for invul, and the damage was cool : )

On another note...
-Shielding monsters will no longer shield if they are the last monster left in the area, and only one monster in a given pack can be shielded at a time

I like this, but mostly because I fought a group once that was shielding and frozen, and bugged (not an official affix), where it would shield for 5s, unshield for 1-2s and shield right back up... And seemingly drop an unusually high number of frozen 'orbs'. Fight took me like 5 minutes because every time I was able to attack, it was shielded, and 'every' time it wasn't shielded, I had to move from frozen orbs.

Good times ; )

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo