Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2012, 04:50 Rigs

Anyone notice the pilot of the F-'17' (I'm going for the middle ground here) is not exactly wearing the usual uniform? Now if I were to speculate (and I am), the guy looks suspiciously like the dude in the business suit in the later part of the trailer looking out on Los Santos/San Andreas. I'm gonna assume that's your character in the game. A little while back, around the release of the trailer someone brought up the idea of all three recent GTA characters being available to play (the last one, Niko, the dude from San Andreas and the guy from Vice City).

I'm seriously hoping that GTA5 comes out quickly for the PC and not have to wait for half a year again. I don't know where all the hate comes from for GTA4, though. I really liked it, from the character, Niko, to his cousin, Roman, to the story, the city and the music. Hell, even the Serbian music was pretty good after a while. Roman, especially in the beginning, always has me laughing my ass off. I thought the whole thing was really good. But I also like LA Noir, also, so maybe I'm not in the majority...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo