Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Diablo III 1.04 New Paragon Endgame Detailed Aug 20, 2012, 21:40 SM0k3

only thing I'm impressed with is the Auction House changes, the very limiting search engine really bugged me and the changes really make it actually useful now.

There are a lot of "should of's-could of's" I have for blizzard that would have made the game more enjoyable but it seems the more people that voice these opinions the more in the total opposite direction they go. Maybe they getting right next time....

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 21:26:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 20:29:
People where asking for actual content, not pseudo not-random-at-all levels and quest locations always in the same fracking place.
That I can by-far agree with, a random map generator would really seriously help out.

Should have stuck with a more traditional leveling system too IMO. I.e. -- user attributed points as you level so every character could be truly unique. I guess the paragon system was suppose to band-aid this....

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo