Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Diablo III 1.04 New Paragon Endgame Detailed Aug 20, 2012, 17:23 Alamar

Always scary posting in D3 threads when not conforming... but... I like this change... And think it's exactly what a lot of D2 diehards have been asking for... What other reason was there to lvl to 99 other than to say it's done?

For me, I like levelling... But what I like about levelling is getting new stuff, and getting stronger (a mathematical illusion nonetheless), so I'm not sure how appealing this will be for me. On the one hand, if I continue to play, I'll be getting something out of it... On the other, it's not much... But it could be enough to bypass some gear-restricted hurdles (not sure how much those stat increases will matter).

And, in the end, the big issue I have with it, is the extra magic find just means finding more trash... I hated how much of an inventory 'mini game' Titan Quest/Torchlight were (I don't remember D2 being as bad, but my 'youth' (and rampant obsessing) may be affecting that).

Edit: I'm also eating from a bag of fresh sour keys, so that may skew my mood (and therefore opinions) positively : )

-Alamar

This comment was edited on Aug 20, 2012, 17:34.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo