Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: OnLive Layoffs Follow-up Aug 19, 2012, 10:58 shul

I didn't have any problems playing 3D games as well. I owned one game (got it for free as being one of the beta participants) and then played a lot of the free demos. It was great.

The narrow-mindedness of people here is quite shocking to me.. you can say you don't like the idea of starting to pay for the games you play per-game, you can accuse the whole world for technology going forward, but you can't say that the technology didn't work (and one of the posters said that and immediately after said he was curious to know how DID it work.. wtf?)

Guys, google is going to put very high network connections all across the US, this thing worked with a 10Gb connection, it will work with faster connections. All that the CEO of the company said will come to pass, so get ready for it.

As for the CEO, I saw somewhere he did all of this in order to fuck his employees. I hope it is clear that isn't the case now.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo