Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2012, 10:21 Prez

Cutter wrote on Aug 19, 2012, 01:36:
nin wrote on Aug 19, 2012, 01:13:
Holy shit, finally started watching Jaws on bluray (came out last Tuesday). This film looks phenomenal! I don't think I've ever seen it look this good...if you even having a passing interest in the movie, I highly recommend checking this release out.

And if for some reason you've never seen the movie, you need to check it out, immediately.

Whilst I've always liked Dreyfuss, I've always been a huge fan of both Robert Shaw and Roy Scheider so them both being Jaws just makes it all that much better. It really was a great film the three of them work so well together in it, so natural.

I can't watched Jaws anymore - are you nuts? Didn't you see the episode the Mythbusters episode in which they proved you can't explode a scuba tank by shooting it????? Totally ruined the entire movie for me. Roy Scheider should have been eaten and shat out as itty bitty shark turds.

I wonder if I should have put in a spoiler alert. Is it possible to 'spoil' the ending to a 37 year old movie?

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo