Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2012, 12:52 Bard

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 18, 2012, 00:56:
Man the UK vs Assange thing is getting absurd.

If I were a male I wouldn't want to even set a foot into Sweden where all males are regarded as potential sexual criminals and rapists. And that is not even a joke. It is illegal to have unprotected sex in Sweden if the women decides it to be, after agreeing to it, 3 weeks later. Sweden has the best gender "equality" rating in the world, and you know what that means? That males have to behave like women and that women have superior rights in all situations, including children care, and whether to put you behind jail for no reason.

So I can understand Assange, I would not want to even visit Sweden and every time I see it in the top spot on gender equality I cringe. Equality is very relative.

This is how politicians write laws.

*They are sell to us 'best and fairest' outcome and situation
*They are applied in the most authoritarian way

If anything wikileaks has revealed is that what less informed people call 'conspiracy theories' as a derogatory term, are in fact real.

*The banks are being chased because they conspired to rip us off with interest rate fixing
*The US, Sweden, the UK and Australia have conspired to ignore inconvenient laws
*The governments of the 'empire' (not british, rothschild+friends) have conspired to put all of us under electronic surveillance and to keep it hidden from us
*The FDA in the US rejected Aspertame's approval - until the manufacturer conspired with Donald Rumsfeld and had the approver replaced with a lackey.
*The government of Japan conspired to keep us all unaware of the truth about Fukushima's meltdown to 'prevent panic'- for how long? forever?

People may call it "conspiracy theory" - but the answer to that is "it's conspiracy fact".

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo