Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: TF2 Mann vs. Machine Live Aug 18, 2012, 02:25 Veterator

Had a number of servers that would FPS crawl once the bots started showing up. FPS was fine once you were dead, crawled when you were alive. I remember there being a bug like this in the past with TF2 for me.

I didn't find it particularly fun. The scout bots once they get the bomb are still faster than most the classes, so you're pretty much boned at that point.

Don't really care for the way the upgrade system works either. It's tied to the weapon you have equipped, so as a heavy if you need to use Natascha to try to slow down those friggin big scout bots, you have the weakest Natascha while your other gun might be nicely upgraded.

And supposedly there's some kind of buy back on the upgrades, but I wasn't sure how to do it....saw it at the end of an invasion in the totals.

It needs traps, blocks, or something to make it less blah. Like things you can unlock on the map with your credits instead of upgrades.....barricades, platforms they can't get to, ammo stations, health stations...something.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo