Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 17, 2012, 22:12 jimnms

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 15:14:
We get cases of west nile here in Minnesota (land of actually 20,000 lakes which are breeding ponds) and it never makes the news. I know people who have gotten it and I also have friends who got Lyme's disease. It is just known it is a risk of living here and you prepare appropriately.....maybe cause you guys don't get as many mosquitoes? I dunno. Kinda weird.

/thanks Major - I will take a look...

The town I went to college in was surrounded by farms, catfish ponds and rice fields, and aerial mosquito spraying was a normal thing there. It's the quickest, easiest way to cover large areas. Where I grew up and where I live now have trucks that drive around spraying at night. I remember as a kid riding our bikes behind the truck when they came through the neighborhood and I turned out fine.

Steam Profile

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo