Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

133. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 17, 2012, 16:14 D-Rock

Beamer wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 15:49:
So you're not saying that you "make[e] good decisions and surround[ed] yourself with friends and family that have a positive impact on your life."

That doesn't mean I was born into it. I made my life what it is today.

any time someone comments on a point you make you retract a bit

I haven't retracted -- only clarified.

the original article really has very little political in it.

You're right. There's very little politcal content in it. That content is the only part I don't like.

I mean, the whole point of GaymerCon is a place for people to play and not constantly be told that being gay is a bad thing

I know. Perhaps some developers will be influenced by this event and provide more end user controls so they can determine who they do and do not communicate with?

This offends you, and you've been absolutely rambling in your definition of why. It appears even you don't understand why. Clearly not because you're a bigot, though you're wholly unable to articulate why this bothers you enough to make dozens of posts.

I'm not offended, and I'll admit that brevity has not always been one of my strong points. I do understand, and the reason for so many posts is:

1) People keep replying and giving me reasons to reply back
2) I'm persistent. If I believe in something I will not stand down. It's my persistence that's brought me to where I am in life. Not the place I was born into, but the place I wanted to be and have achieved.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo