Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion Aug 17, 2012, 13:49 Creston

eunichron wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 12:53:
Dev wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 10:39:
eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 10:16:
Oh my case is roomy.. I just have 6 HDD's ;p And 6 HDD's need specific HDD cooling with fans n' all.

Well for my next case I am definitely gonna go for a tower case with more width so that this problem doesn't exist.
Nope not roomy. I also have 6 hdds, my case has room for about 15 total. My hdds sit in front of speed controlled 120mm fans. Still plenty of room for graphics cards

If I ever replace it, this one caught my eye recently:
http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?S=1393&ID=2048
I like the hdd snap/lock setup, so I never have to swap wires on my hdds when upgrading them. I also like the SATA dock at the top. There's some other neat features in this case. Its all about the features with me, I don't much care how a case looks.

Those kinds of cases just look incredibly tacky to me. I have a 6 year old Antec P-180B right now, but I'm thinking of picking up a Corsair Obsidian 650D. Tons of hard drive space, tons of peripheral space, and it doesn't look like something out of a teenager's wet dream.

This case is the best I've ever owned. Once you see their solution for cable management, you wonder why no other case manufacturer came up with that (though some may have, I dunno), and you'll never EVER want to go back to a case without it.

Roomy, well made, great fans that are nice and quiet, everything about the whole thing just oozes quality. And it looks like a big giant black-brick shithouse. Which is exactly what a case SHOULD look like!

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo