Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 17, 2012, 11:11 Jonny

Ehm okay have fun then....

Will do. Then when I stop having fun I'll stop playing the game and forget about it until I feel like playing it again, most likely without whining about x feature I don't like or y change I disagreed with. Strange concept, I know.

Dades wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 10:03:
Maybe if they made an expansion pack that wasn't all about Pandas people wouldn't laugh at them for making an expansion pack all about pandas. Wow guys stop laughing at them for blatantly pandering to the lowest common denominator!! Hmm that requires more thought, lets analyze the predicament here.

How are Pandas the lowest common denominator and cockney werewolves aren't? Are Jersey shore goblins respected figures from ancient mythology? Pink haired gnomes and bouncing purple elves are high art now? It's all shit. Pandaren are no more lowest common denominator than any other WoW race, Pandaria is no more of a stereotyped western view of a culture than any other featured in WoW and it has never been a gritty, mature MMO for lolpandas to turn into a kid's game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo