Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

41. Re: Rebellion Sues Stardock and Ironclad Over Rebellion Aug 17, 2012, 10:08 Darks

Its crap like this that sickens me to no end, I had, past tense, had respect for that developer, but now, piss off Rebellion.

As someone else said, I was seriously thinking about picking up Sniper Elite, but no way in hell am I supporting these ass clowns now.

And how is there in any way any confusion with the name Sin of the Solar Empire Rebellion? Why did Rebellion wait so long to try and pull this off?

Sin Rebellion was no secret it was announced long ago and in beta for a long time, if there was a problem with them using the name why did they wait so long to dispute it? Yes, we all know the answer this was their intention in the first place to wait then try and sue. Itís pretty pathetic and low down of Rebellion.

Anyone that plays games know all too well that IC created that series of games. Itís not like this game just magically appeared on the market. Itís been out for several years. Adding the word Rebellion at the end of the title does not give anyone the right to Sue.

This comment was edited on Aug 17, 2012, 10:25.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo