Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Aug 17, 2012, 10:03 Dades

AnointedSword wrote on Aug 17, 2012, 01:34:
Woos people back to the game? Watch and I bet you that their subs will go back up when this is released. Where is the mass exodus you guys are talking about? Just because you and a few buddies of yours left the game doesn't mean half the world did...

Of course it will go back up, that's what happens when expansions go on sale. It's how long people stick around that matters, use your brain. The mass exodus was them losing 10% of their subscriber base (over 1.5M subs) in a single quarter or did you miss their financials last week?

There's no point bothering. It's been "lol Kungfu Pandas!!!" for the last year regardless of how monumentally boring that's got. Inevitably someone will escalate to "Pandas? lol WoW kids stuff now!1!! I r too manly and just too fuckin' cool for Pandas!!"

Maybe if they made an expansion pack that wasn't all about Pandas people wouldn't laugh at them for making an expansion pack all about pandas. Wow guys stop laughing at them for blatantly pandering to the lowest common denominator!! Hmm that requires more thought, lets analyze the predicament here.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo