Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Details Aug 15, 2012, 23:51 Eirikrautha

Dades wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 21:38:
RailWizard wrote on Aug 15, 2012, 21:05:
Still pissed legendary changes are not retroactive. I see NO reason for that at all other than blizz being the typical holes they always have been.

2 whole legendary items in all my time of playing, which I kept because while they are useless they are rare as fuck, so why not keep them. I don't have any legendary recipes, so the craft material isn't needed.Forced timesink is the only reason.

You can't retroactively change items from under peoples feet. Some of them paid money for them, it would be unfair and probably lead to a lawsuit. They also can't just give you a new version of an item without rerolling its stats which could make it worse for your character, this is mentioned right in the post. D3 sucks for many reasons but this isn't one of them.

But they could give you a choice. Put a button on the legendaries that you have to click in order for them to continue working (to prevent funky stuff down the road) "upgrade Y/N". If you hit Yes, it rerolls. If you hit no, it stays the same. At least then the crap legendaries would have the potential to be useful...

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo