Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

45. Re: Op Ed Aug 15, 2012, 00:16 Veterator

So how many people would look at you like you're a lunatic when you tell them they should be buying watches that don't keep time, cars that have major mechanical issues not covered under warranty, a brand new house with a roof that leaks just a little bit, a toothbrush that doesn't clean your teeth and only has a few sharp edges, toothpaste that only makes you want vomit a little, and milk that smells like onions.

All for full price....because if you do, the guys who made it will do better next time...probably....maybe. Or you know, sell you the same shit because you bought it the first time and it's cheaper to do it kinda right than completely right.

If you're not careful they might not sell you the product you don't want to use/play/drink/whatever anymore. Oh noees.

I wish I could put out something mediocre and try to guilt people into buying it at 50 bucks a pop, or I won't put further mediocre products. How does that even make sense?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo