Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: New Steam Community Features Coming Aug 14, 2012, 00:09 theyarecomingforyou

Techie714 wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 16:33:
I pride myself on the artistic screen shots I take. I'll have to post one sometime. If you're on my steam friends list check them out some time. I spend hours trying to get them just right & do some post processing. My Sniper Elite V2 ones are the newest.
Yeah, I like taking decent screenshots that show off games (either the graphics, progress or a particular element). I don't do any post-processing though.

Dev wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 18:47:
I haven't found that to be the case. I've never gotten banned for criticizing specific games on steam forums. In fact, I've sometimes gotten dev responses saying they would try to patch a game. Maybe its because I try to give constructive feedback and criticism.
Yeah, same. I was very critical of RAGE and posted a lot in the Steam Forums without any issue. I always make sure my posts aren't personal or excessive (repeating the same point too often).

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo