Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: New Steam Community Features Coming Aug 13, 2012, 18:47 Dev

Closed Betas wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 18:10:
Waste of time... Steam Forums are Corporate Troll controlled.. Meaning, they allow the devs of the games moderate their game forums.. What this means, is any negative comment gets you trolled by 15 fake accounts owned by the devs, and when you question their authority and blatent disrepect, you are the one that gets banned..

All those messages, this game is great, you have to check out this of that guy that seems to live there.. or someone derailing the PROBLEM threads, yup its the dev of the game trying to save face, can't handle the criticism or do good work.. so troll it away....
I haven't found that to be the case. I've never gotten banned for criticizing specific games on steam forums. In fact, I've sometimes gotten dev responses saying they would try to patch a game. Maybe its because I try to give constructive feedback and criticism.
Closed Betas wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 18:12:
Lol, 89 million auto generated screenshots no one really cares about and no one even see's is the better statement..
I doubt most are auto generated. In fact, even auto generated screenshots (if you are talking end of round TF2 kinda thing) don't get uploaded to your cloud shared screenshot folder unless you tell it to. And they included more than screenshots in that number. Many of the new items from TF2 come from community ones for example.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo