Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 13, 2012, 10:57 StingingVelvet

Dades wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 07:29:
7/10 isn't a good score these days considering most sources seem to use 8-10 as a scale. Many reviews also complain about an alarming amount of bugs and that the quest content it does add is very underwhelming even in the context of the original game. A few even go as far as calling it very overpriced for what little it delivers.

Maybe most games are in the 7-10 range because most games are pretty good, all things considered? I know when I play a real crap game like, say, Rogue Warrior, I am shocked and instantly reminded most big releases are pretty good considering.

Anyway...

It might be a tad overpriced at $20, mainly because the two new land masses are relatively empty, but it's certainly larger than a $10 DLC and adds a lot to the core game outside the new questline. It depends on your priorities I guess, but most big Skyrim fans like myself are going to be thrilled to have it I suspect.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo