Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

104. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 13, 2012, 07:42 yuastnav

RailWizard wrote on Aug 13, 2012, 07:02:
You all, perhaps due the severity of your buthurtedness, are missing the point entirely here.

I don't really give a shit about gays, or what they do. Only when I see stuff like this does it become a problem because I don't think they deserve any special attention or privilege.

The only ones I don't have a problem with when they do this is based on race. The reason for that should be obvious. However here in North America, there are only 2 races where this is acceptable. Blacks and Natives.

The only reason this shit blows up like this is because you fascist pricks think you own everyone.

So you can all put down the eye spreaders + drops and turn off the Ludwig Van.

I'm done here. (i think...)

Us fascists? You are the one who is talking about races!
There is only one human race on this planet that is still alive and this is the homo sapiens. You are still stuck in the 20th century with your outdated ideas and ideals and since you are mad that the world has left you behind a long time ago you start making up bs and calling everyone else a hypocrite.
The only thing that has come out of you are insults because you fail entirely to make a coherent argument.
Stop being so fething delusional.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo