Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 19:46 WarpCrow

Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 19:10:
WarpCrow wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 17:17:
Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 14:10:
As a response to others here: I love the smell of straw men in the morning! So because some nut says wacky things about gays, everyone who opposes flaunting sexuality in the public square (which was my original post) is suddenly guilty of bigotry? Hahahaha (so I suppose I can use Jerry Sandusky to paint all gay men with a broad brush...)!

Find me a major activist organization that opposes gays but does not say wacky, defamatory things about them. Go ahead, find one.

Find me one major gay activist organization that doesn't say hateful and derogatory things about those that disagree with them. Go ahead, find one.

So what? If you're actively trying to keep a group of people relegated to the status of second class citizens, you deserve to be called out on it. Stop with the false equivalence and changing the subject. You said it was a strawman, now back it up.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo