Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 11, 2012, 13:29 Sepharo

netnerd85 wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 13:23:
Eirikrautha wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 11:37:
My biggest problem with those who wish to show how much "better" they are than everyone else through their "tolerance" is that they are just hypocrites. Discussion of social issues (especially stuff having to do with gay issues) usually ends up being free-speech-for-me-but-not-for-thee.
You are missing the point. Being black is normal. Being gay is normal. They happen naturally through no control of the human being. Following a religion is your choice. Being gay is not a choice. Once you realise that the rest falls into place. In modern society we don't discriminate against those that are different, especially when it's not their choice.

So saying "I don't like gay people" is the same as saying "I don't like black people". You don't have to like black people or gay people or black gay people but it is "wrong" to publically attack people for something they can't help.

No, you gotta respect my intolerance!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo