Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: F1 2012 on September 18 Aug 11, 2012, 10:43 theyarecomingforyou

Dmitri_M wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 09:01:
I loved the old Papyrus Nascar games on my Pentium but don't live in the US and have never followed it as a sport, a lack of Nascar titles isn't something I'd pay attention to :\
Same. I've always been a fan a sim games, though only if they capture the fun of the sport - I'm not interested in every technicality of the sport, so you need to be able to skip things that don't appeal to you.

However, owning both F1 2010 and 2011 - and being a huge F1 fan, having watched every race this season and gone to the Spa Belgium Grand Prix last year - I'm still not interested in paying full price for this. It doesn't seem like it does enough new. I just hope existing users get a sensible discount or else I'm going to have to wait for a sale.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo