Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Morning Mobilization Aug 10, 2012, 19:41 Jivaro

@Flatline: I am not going to quote all of that....but...

It isn't so much that I disagree or that I don't see your point...I just don't see how it is really all that different from what I said. It seems to me that all you are really doing is setting the priorities differently with the same result: no Vita purchase. This is where my bottom line comes in, Sony's mismanagement of the product.

Honestly, I think they should have stuck to digital downloads only, told retail to fuck themselves and used a standard media like an SD card for memory, and if they had too sell it through Amazon, NewEgg, etc only. I know plenty of people disagree with that or think that it would be shooting themselves in the foot, but honestly I think they're biggest problem is that they are caught in this "product limbo" where their product isn't really satisfying anyone because it is trying to make too many people happy. Pick your target audience, cater to them...and go. If Walmart's priorities are going to be affecting your decisions you have no business setting your price at (game included) ~300 bucks. (for example)

It just mystifies me how people who have been in business for so long and have made so much money for Sony can be so incredibly short sighted as to not even have a solid second generation of games lined up for this system. It blows my mind.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo