Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: BioShock Infinite Gets GoW Producer Aug 9, 2012, 17:57 Ruffiana

StingingVelvet wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 16:02:
I wonder what evidence they have that tacked-on shitty multiplayer really prevents used sales. As a singleplayer gamer that multiplayer mode couldn't matter less to me, and I would guess people who like multiplayer would rather play a game with multiplayer that was a focus for the game developers.

I mean, they must think it works, I just wonder what they see that convinces them of that.

When Bioshock 1 came out, I really wanted it to have multiplayer. I thought it could have been fresh, interesting mechanics.

By the time 2 came out, I no longer cared. Played through the single-player campaign and had my fill of underwater steampunk weapons and flashy super powers.

It's not that I feel the game suffered for having multiplayer, or that what it had was lackluster...just that it missed its window.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo