Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Diablo III Patch Info Incoming Aug 9, 2012, 16:57 AngelicPenguin

deqer wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 14:18:
DG wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 13:12:
  • In either case, why buy anything on the AH with no idea how it'll pan out after the patch.
  • ^ this is why patches suck and you should not support patches. Patches used to be good back in the day when games weren't rushed and a patch really was a patch. but these days, patching is just a way for the corps to take advantage of you.

and you'll never know what that patch may contain. in most cases, it will be a patch you disagree with. cool, eh?

be sure to educate your kids to avoid supporting this.

Yes, I have learned from my years of gaming that most patches are created so that corporations may begin to track you. If you then contact another non-gamer, they can then track them too. Once they are tracking everyone you come into contact with, they then begin to steal everyone's assets. Once everyone's assets are stolen, they then fire the kill switch and eliminate them as they can no longer contribute to the corporations expansion.

So you should ask yourself, the next time a patch is released with the innocuous description of "fixes crash to desktop," what are they REALLY fixing, and do you really want the kill switch fired on YOU?

Subject

Optional
    Login Email   Password Remember Me
    If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
    Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo