Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

39. Re: Prevent Gaming Interruptions Aug 9, 2012, 14:29 Sleeeeepy

The only thing that really screws me over when gaming is when windows sometimes randomly and extremely helpfully alt tabs me out of BF3 to advise me that it has "detected the computer is running slowly" and would I like to disable Aero.

Firstly, no, no I would not, I like aero. Secondly I had no slowness or framerate problems at all, so nice work there. Thirdly, thanks for the "always disable aero when slowness is detected" option which I will start ignoring immediately because that's the opposite of what I want to do, but you seem to have misplaced the "never bother me about this retarded crap again" option.

Non of the solutions I've googled relating to this have worked, except maybe for the ones that involve not running aero at all which doesn't interest me.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo