Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Rumored Mafia 3 on Rumored Next-Gen Consoles Aug 9, 2012, 10:42 netnerd85

Verno wrote on Aug 9, 2012, 10:04:
Mafia 2 is frustrating and a bit like Diablo 3 in the sense that you wonder where the time went. If it was a two year game then I could understand the lack of content to flesh the game out but to be in development that long and have that little to show for it was shocking. The seeming split of game content to DLC seemed really questionable too. It was an OK game but had some frustrating moments and I didn't find the narrative very compelling (outside of the time shifts / locales) which is unfortunate because it would have made up for some of the games other shortcomings.
There is a post on the 2k Forums about why it took so long to develop. Search for the post if you care to learn why.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo