Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Pre-purchases Aug 8, 2012, 10:19 Sepharo

ItBurn wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 09:22:
Modern games brought a lot more than rpg elements. To me, a proper shooters needs several critical features that CS doesn't have. Going prone, aiming down sights, aim being affected by more than just moving vs not moving and shooting, stamina, and probably more. All these makes shooters a lot deeper and they feel a lot less frustrating.
That's very subjective. Those are certainly features of some FPS but I disagree that they are things that a modern FPS must have. BC2 consciously left out prone and the game was much better for it.

ItBurn wrote on Aug 8, 2012, 09:22:
If you take the measures to aim properly, it aims properly. None of the CS randomness.

Ahh the ol' "CS randomness" paired up with the "CS doesn't aim properly even though I am". Such a tired complaint from frustrated players. Trust me, it's possible to aim properly in CS and it's only random if you let it be.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo