Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Aug 5, 2012, 17:55 Kitkoan

So, when was the last time John Carmack released a well received PC game? Over 10 years ago? Doom 3 was a disappointment, Quake Wars: Enemy Territories wasn't any better, Rage? Yeah...

And when was the last time Gabe Newell released a well received PC game who says that Linux is a very good step in the right direction? Portal 2, Portal 1, L4D2, Half-life Episodes (I know 3 is still wanted...)

Now with this in mind, who do you think I'm going to listen to more about the current computer gaming market? Someone still relevant and making well received PC games in todays market who has also been able to view the long term gaming market with things like the Steam store? Or of the someone who hasn't been real relevant to the gaming market in the past 10 years and their best attempt to seem modern gave forth to "MegaTextures"?

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo