Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

95. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 4, 2012, 13:19 ColoradoHoudini

Quite a damn fun game across the board! I love the WvWvW PvP, the SPvP and all the little things done right in both of those areas.. hell, just having the whole learning zone for PvP is awesome!
I didn't much like the Sylvari starting area (found it confusing a bit), but I LOVED the Asura starting zone, so awesome.

GW2 might be the only MMO/RPG/class-based anything where I take all 8 classes to max level.. I just enjoy the classes and zones that much. The content, all the nooks and crannies to explore (that's another thing- this is the first game I've played where I WANT to explore everything and not just race to the end).. so much love for this game

I am a veteran MMO player, and between GW2 and PS2.. my gaming is set for a LONG while.. happy boy over here!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo