Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Star Lords Announced Aug 4, 2012, 06:23 Numinar

No game in the genre has approached the awesomeness of Master of Magic or the first Master of Orion (not that MOM 2 was a bad game mind).

Unfathomably complex is not what those games were. Deep, involving, emergent and atmospheric yes, but not brain burningly obtuse. All these indie games just don't seem to get it, but good luck for trying and you keep getting my money anyway as I try to scratch that unscratchable itch (Well, until I get the old 486 dos machine out of storage again).

Hoping the UFO:Ememy Unknown remake turns out good. The Pirates! Remake Firaxis made almost nailed it, and in some way was superiour to the original. If they get XCOM right I'll start a kickstarter for them to get the rights to those other two great Microprose TBS games.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo