Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Diablo III Auction House Change Plans Aug 3, 2012, 20:06 Madguy

Optional nickname wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 15:40:
I've been permabanned from their forum today, for trolling. I guess that means their entire forum is now permabanned. In a way, I am happy, becuase I seriously needed that kick in the ass to confirm I've been wasting my time playing this game , albeit casually, since May 15th + 1 week for having to fix my blown CPU due to D3 beta and it's unoptimized CPU destroyer.

my problem, along with many others, is that we loved D1 and 2, and are FOOLING ourselves into thinking this game is anything like the previous iterations.

Good riddance Blizzard, I'm going to set my CE on fire and post it soon on reddit.

In the end, I am happy to have this wakeup call, I mean, in all honesty, their gameplay engine mechanics wise, was ok, it works as an arpg so to speak, the mindless clicking ...

but the buck stops there Mike. thanks for this historic moment, you fail. not me. you and your rigged AH, and I pity those to have spent real dollars on RHAH, to each their own with that though.

I'm off to play Path of exile, and praise those indie developers for trying to keep the real legacy of this genre, alive and well.
Their beta invite was sitting in my inbox for the longest time, I was a fool to have let that sit there all this time, until now.

Welcoming also TL2, but I know Runic games is now tainted with Blizzard's bribes to delay their game further on purpose, so I may have to ignore their game too.

money corrupts, and I knew this all along. #@%@# me to hell.

/cheers Bluesnews.

My best advice to you, sir:
- Take a step back from the gaming world.
- See a psychiatrist.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo