Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

26. Re: Ships Ahoy - PPC Skyrim Dawnguard Aug 3, 2012, 13:00 StingingVelvet

Jerykk wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 05:09:
That's not what I've read. I've read the main quest takes about 8-10 hours and most of the side content is just generic fetch quests. Comparisons to Bloodmoon, Tribunal and Shivering Isles all came out negatively for Dawnguard.Also, they note how bland Dawnguard feels compared to Shivering Isles.

All of Skyrim is fetch quests, you can't dismiss those! Lol... Anyway, I believe the higher hour counts because I am a slow player and always end up high. There were people who said Skyrim was 20-30 hours long, but you say 200... all depends on the player.

The point is this has a large faction quest with two entirely different capaigns, two large new areas and expansion pack style side content like new weapons, new side quests, a face changer, new craftables, new enemies, new spells, etc.... it's certainly larger than the $10 packs they sold, including Point Lookout which was a bargain at $10.

I could see maybe saying $15 would have been better, but it seems silly to OMG a $20 price point like it's insane.

Then again I haven't dived in yet, just got the invitation to the new area last time I played.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo