Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

25. Re: Ships Ahoy - PPC Skyrim Dawnguard Aug 3, 2012, 10:50 Dades

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 09:52:
The length of that expansion really isn't the issue here - it's the quality of the content.

You chopped off the part of my response where I touched briefly on the quality. 10 hours of BF3 might be considered long while 20 hours of an RPG would be deemed short. This DLC doesn't sound like it has much going for it was the point. If it was going to be long with decent but unremarkable content then that might be alright with some but when its not very long and the content is repetitive then that's a no go at $20.

Can you actually name an expansion pack that is longer than 15hrs?

Obviously the length alone is not the determining factor in quality but yes I can name several lengthy expansion packs: Shivering Isles, Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne, a few of the Fallout 3 DLC packs were pretty big, DA: Awakenings, etc.

This comment was edited on Aug 3, 2012, 10:56.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo