Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: Activision Blizzard Financial: WoW Subs Drop to 9.1M Aug 3, 2012, 09:00 LgFriess

Mr. Tact wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 08:48:
Muscular Beaver wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 07:34:
The funny thing right now is that I actually miss playing WoW.
I miss the first year or two in Vanilla. The interface was pretty rough compared to later, but it didn't really matter to me. My first character was a Night Elf Hunter. It was at least a month, even though I was playing a ton, before I even left Teldrassil, three months at least before I ventured beyond Darkshore. Ahh... those were the days. A world filled with mysteries. Hard to believe I got that feeling of awe and wonderment at my age.

*sigh* I wonder if I'll ever get that again in a game.

Yep, I've been in search of that again myself. Good times back then. It's come full circle for me though. I'm finding so many single player games that bring back that old gaming sense of adventure again. I'm looking forward to giving GW2 a run though.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo