Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2012, 08:48 nin

So frustrating. The characters make stupid decision after stupid decision. These are supposed to be some of the most intelligent scientists in history. And that shit that Michael pulled? At least in Alien the provide a rational explanation for why Ash does what he does. But no reason here. And everyone spends 2.5 years in cryo before even hearing what the mission is??? Strains believability.

Yeah, there was a lot of small details that really made no sense.

"Let's march into an unknown alien structure that was obviously built, yet have virtually no weaponry to defend ourselves!"

"Everyone! Helmets off! Whoo hoo!"

"Look at the cute snake! Let's pet it!!!!!"

"Guys! We're the only ones left! Let's just say "Fuck It!" by sacrificing our own lives and crash into that ship!" "Fuck yes!!!"

"Oh god! Oh god! It's falling in a straight line! Let's OUTRUN IT!!!!!"

I don't think it's my love of the alien franchise and high expectations that let me down, so much as a badly written script.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo