Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: etc. Aug 2, 2012, 21:51 jdreyer

Prez wrote on Aug 2, 2012, 17:54:
Yaogun wrote on Aug 2, 2012, 17:27:
You can't change anything, so don't even try! Seriously, nobody can be held responsible for their actions, for reals... I mean think of the horror if we called people on their... Wait, what are you doing? I said you can't... It won't work... nobody... responsible... No no don't turn the light on.... MEEEEE!!! Noooooooooooo!!

I certainly can't change you from acting like a complete ass. People are just going to be what they want to be. Thanks for making my point for me.

Dude, Yaogun is taking you to the woodshed.

You'll never get rid of sexism on the internet, but you can certainly reduce and mitigate it. Human beings are the most trainable animals on the planet and can overcome our more base instincts. Also, creating a culture where it's not tolerated is vital. Women ride in the same train cars as men in the USA without a second thought. In India, sexual harassment is so pervasive that the gov't had to create separate train cars for women only. Women who don't ride in them can be verbally abused or worse.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo