Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Guild Wars 2 Stress Test Today Aug 2, 2012, 19:50 Dades

NKD wrote on Aug 2, 2012, 19:23:
I don't know what I hate more: when people are being unnecessarily negative, or when they occasionally find something they like and don't tolerate anyone not liking it. And you'll never be able to tell them GW2 was no good because it has no subscriber numbers, only total sales, and will have no available concurrency numbers.

Almost as bad as the guy who says he doesn't like it as if that's supposed to matter to anyone, other people don't care and move on but he returns later because he can't tolerate them enjoying it when he doesn't. And you'll never be able to tell him it was good to them because he will always have some reason why they aren't having fun or make up some garbage about why the sales figures being ginned up.

I guarantee you 90% of the people shilling GW2 won't even be playing a significant number of hours three months out and will have excuses like "Well at least there's no fee I'm paying, I got my money's worth!

There is no shilling going on. You can't try to pass off perfectly good logic as ridiculous with sarcasm. If someone get 20 days of good solid fun out of it then I would consider that a pretty good deal and the fact that there aren't any sub fees is just icing on the cake. Beats sitting around cataloging what my friends are having fun with on their steam list so I can use it as forum fight ammunition.

This comment was edited on Aug 2, 2012, 20:02.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo