Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

20. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 2, 2012, 11:01 Rigs

You know, I'm all for those who want to put out a game that they want to play and want others to enjoy, but I have to wonder why in the world anyone (especially SOE) would waste time and resources for something that clearly is not going to 'light the market on fire'. All the little games by the 'little guys' out there that could use a nice financial 'shot in the arm', just enough for them to bring their dream to completion (look on KickStarter for instance), like Crashtastic or Star Command to name some really good recent ones, would be 100x more effective than putting another stupid F2PFPS that most likely will fail or be just barely manageable within' a year of release. It just doesn't make sense to me whatsoever! I'm not very critical of most games. When I look at and play a game, I see the effort that was put into it by the people who built it. The hours, days, weeks, and even years of work put into it. But you get something like this where it just doesn't make sense to even come out with in the first place, why even start? Or if they knew that it wasn't going to be the 'WoW of online FPS's', why not kill it early and devote the funds to...hell, keeping the SWG servers up for another year or two? I just don't get it...I mean, am I the only one?

=-Rigs-=

'Who am I?...I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are EVER going to see. GOD sent me.'

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo