Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Bullet Run Launches Aug 1, 2012, 19:12 LOC

Closed Betas wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 19:01:
LOC wrote on Aug 1, 2012, 05:58:
You do know this game has been in development for like, a long time right? Before SOE snagged it up 2 or 3 months ago, it was known as Hedone Online and was in closed beta (which I was in btw) for quite awhile. Also, depending on who you believe and what you want to believe, it was also Parabellum previously also.

Ughm might be the same models and whatnot, but not the same games.. I played both of those in beta and its not them. Parabellum was a lot better game IMO too, just was no point to it.

Its common to share engines and models etc and build off that... I believe APB was originally the Scarface landscape, sure seemed like it to me in early beta, could see the coastline etc... But assumers can be wrong so dont quote me

Well Hedone and Bullet Run are the same game, that much is true. If you played Hedone you certainly know that

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo