Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

275. Re: The Only way to peace...... Mar 28, 2003, 21:29 Bronco

The "peaceniks" aren't a threat to anybody and Saddam hasn't been a threat to anyone since 1991.

I would argue that at varying levels both of these statements are false:

1. If by peaceniks you mean protestors - they are taking up valuable time of local law enforcement. How would you feel to find out that because of civil disobedience a terrorist cell manages to commit an act? How would you feel to be the victim of a heart attack dying because an ambulance can not reach you due to a protest?

2. If you spend five minutes searching the internet you will find sworn testimony of thousands of acts that Saddam has commited or have been commited in his name in the past ten years. Ask the prostitutes that had their heads chopped of and stuck on a pike just prior to the invasion if they felt threatened.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't protest. I'm not saying that what Saddam has done to his people warrants an invasion. I am saying that you should stop and reflect on what you write prior to hitting the 'post' button.

-TPFKAS2S
http://www.braglio.org
Ol' buddy...there's a chance the American Tobacco Institute's health research is...well...biased.

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 21:30.

-TPFKAS2S

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo