Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

24. Re: Crysis 3 Interactive Trailer Jul 30, 2012, 01:28 Jerykk

It was still a ton of fun to reappear in front of a large AI group, quickly disappear, then flank them while they all ran to where they last saw you and slowly pick them off. Stupid, unrealistic, whatever, it was enormously satisfying.

Not for me. Stupid AI in a stealth game is never satisfying. Part of the fun in stealth games is testing the limits of the AI. If those limits are immediately obvious, there's not much testing to be done. Using the cloak in Crysis completely removed all challenge because it broke the AI. Every situation boiled down to cloaking, standing still until you could get a clear headshot, turning off the cloak right before you fire, firing, turning the cloak back on, rinse and repeat until all the retarded enemies are dead.

I wasn't a big fan of the cloaking in DX:HR either but at least there, the cloak drained your energy really quickly and you actually needed to use items to replenish it.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo