Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Game Reviews Jul 30, 2012, 00:14 Jerykk

necrosis wrote on Jul 29, 2012, 23:06:
Jerykk wrote on Jul 29, 2012, 22:24:
Just because a game is best played with a non-M&KB setup does not make it a bad port. Devil May Cry 4 and Street Figher 4 are great ports but they aren't best played with M&KB because of their respective genres.
True. But personally I would NEVER buy a fighting game on PC just like I will NEVER buy a FPS on console. DMC is also another game I would never buy on a PC.

Actually these are bad examples. I would never by a Capcom game on PC after the chance I took with Resident Evil 4.

You'll be missing out. Resident Evil 4 was a crappy port, yes, but it was outsourced to some random Chinese developer. Since Capcom has taken their first-party ports internal, the quality has raised significantly. DMC4, RE5 and SF4 are all great ports (aside from the GFWL integration).

On a side note, why would you never buy a fighting game on PC? If you enjoy fighting games, why not get the best version?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo