Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jul 28, 2012, 22:16 Bet

Silicon Avatar wrote on Jul 28, 2012, 20:43:
Flatline wrote on Jul 28, 2012, 15:43:
Silicon Avatar wrote on Jul 28, 2012, 14:30:
I'll probably get it eventually.

I "finished" with Skyrim a while back and am actually thinking about replaying New Vegas again with a bunch of mods. Then maybe I'll do Skyrim with some DLC.

I thought Oblivion had better guild quests. Skyrim seems sort of bland and short in hindsight.

I'm hip-deep in New Vegas again. Forgot what a fun game it is, though it's boring as hell until you get to the Strip proper, then it opens way up.

Yeah, I always go straight to the strip from Goodsprings. You can do it if you are careful and a little lucky.

http://twofoldsilence.diogenes-lamp.info/2012/05/jsawyeresp-v4.html

I am thinking of using J.E. Sawyer's mod for Fallout: NV this time. It sounds like it might be pretty cool.

Most of the bad reviews for Dawnguard seem to be people who got mad that it wasn't the size of Shivering Isles. So what I'm getting out of that is that people think it's too short, not that they think it's necessarily bad.
Speaking of writing, the smartest thing in the world that Bethesda could do would be to bring on J.E. Sawyer fulltime as a creative director/writer. That would fix a lot of problems with one person.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo